Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Exercise Baby

This is me all bundled up in my jogging stroller, the one that mommy and I take out every day to get some exercise.  Mommy joined a class with other moms and babies so she can get back into shape.  We meet at different places around the area and an instructor leads us in a variety of exercises.  We do everything from walking and jogging to pilates and yoga.  I usually fall asleep while we are on the move, but near the end of the hour when the moms are cooling down, the babies can get out of the strollers to roll around and 'play' with each other.  I really only stare and smile right now.  I'm just getting used to being around other babies.  Some babies can sit up.  Some can even walk.  I don't quite know what to think when other babies come up to me and touch my foot or my hand.  They must be as curious about me as I am about them.  

I really like getting outside like this.  The other day it rained on us, but I was very snug underneath my rain cover.  Mommy got wet, but I was nice and dry!   

If I get bored I play with my one of my favorite toys.  Mommy hooks him to my stroller so I don't drop him on the ground.  His name is Hoopy Loopy Dog.  You can see him in this picture sitting in my lap.  I take him with me every time we go out in the stroller.  He likes the exercise too. 

No comments: